Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Subscription costs: $6.00 monthly subscription / $5.00 annual commitment
Office client suite: not included. Web-based Office Online available
Key Office 365 apps: Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Apps, Power Automate are included
Other benefits: ? Email with 50 GB mailbox ? 1 TB for file storage ? HD video conferencing ? Office Online
Trial license: 25 subscriptions for 3o day. ? Try it for FREE!
What is Microsoft 365 Basic?
Microsoft 365 Busines Basic user subscription is the basic Office 365 subscription delivering access to key Online apps dedicated for small and middle organizations (up to 300 employees). Business Basic license delivers all key Office 365 apps supporting real-time collaboration including professional email, online data storage, team collaboration solutions and video conferencing tools.
Business Basic is the best choice for the users that need access to Office 365 apps but does not need Office client apps for the local computer. Basic license delivers fully remote working and collaboration solutions, like Microsoft Teams. Advanced security features connected with remote ready collaboration environment offer a secure, modern workplace.
Description of Microsoft 365 Busines Basic service
? maximum number of Microsoft 365 Business licenses 300 (you can mix them with E subscriptions)
? 50GB mailbox with custom domain address
? 1 TB online storage for files and data per user
? modern remote teamwork based on Microsoft Teams
? on phone and web support from Microsoft
? licenses for commercial use
? SLA 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee
Microsoft 365 Busines Basic does not include Office client apps
Subscription includes Office Online apps: Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, Outlook Online and OneNote Online.
Microsoft 365 Busines Basic included key Office 365 online apps
Subscription included all main Office 365 online apps:
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Planner
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
30 days trial subscription of Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Microsoft 365 Business Basic features
Business Basic subscription delivers key business features necessary for modern collaboration focuses on remote work.
Teamwork and communication based on Microsoft Teams
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 300 people with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Mobile collaboration based on web and mobile versions of Office apps
- Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Professional email and calendaring services
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name (for example, email@example.com)
- Business-class email on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
Online file and data storage with secure sharing
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synced devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Cloud-based advanced security tools
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
- Gather feedback from your customers and employees with Microsoft Forms
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Track information and work that matters most to your team with Microsoft Lists
Office 365 applications available in Microsoft 365 Business Basic plan
Review how Microsoft 365 Busines Basic user license compares with other Business and Enterprise plans.
Key Office 365 features available in Microsoft 365 Business Basic subscription
Check which key business features are available in Microsoft 365 Business Basic license.
Other Microsoft 365 plans that could interest you
Microsoft 365 plans are not free, but … you can start with the 30 days trial subscription and play it before you will decide to put investments in new tools.
Microsoft Office 365 Trial licenses: