Try available Microsoft 365 Trial subscriptions for free and test Office 365 apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and more.
Microsoft 365 is one of the most crucial collaboration and communication platforms available for small startups and enterprise organizations.
Microsoft 365 is a powerful platform that you can check for free using trial subscriptions. Office 365 will provide you access to apps, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive or Teams.
You can try these Microsoft 365 apps for free and change the way you collaborate and communicate in the organization.
Get access to all available Microsoft 365 trial subscriptions for free.
What is Microsoft 365 free trial subscription?
Microsoft 365 offered a trial subscription for its suite of productivity tools and services. Microsoft 365, previously known as Office 365, is a cloud-based subscription service that includes popular applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more, along with cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
The trial subscription allows you to access and use Microsoft 365 for a limited period, often 30 days. During this trial period, users could explore and evaluate the features and functionalities of Microsoft 365 to determine if it met their needs.
Typically you will be allowed to use one trial license on your environment.
All available Microsoft 365 free trial subscriptions
Try free access to Microsoft 365 subscriptions:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic 30-days Trial
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard 30-days Trial
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium 30-days Trial
- Microsoft 365 Apps Business 30-days Trial
- Office 365 E3 30-days Trial
- Office 365 E5 30-days Trial
Microsoft 365 free trial subscription will provide you access to trial license of:
- Microsoft Word: A word processing program.
- Microsoft Excel: A spreadsheet application.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: A presentation software.
- Microsoft Outlook: An email and calendar management tool.
- Microsoft OneNote: A digital note-taking app.
- OneDrive: Cloud storage for documents and files, allowing for easy access and collaboration from anywhere.
- Microsoft Teams: A collaboration platform for chat, video conferencing, and team communication.
- SharePoint: A web-based collaboration and document management platform for teams and organizations.
- Exchange Online: Cloud-based email hosting with advanced security and features.
- Planner: A task management and project planning tool.
- Power Automate: Workflow automation and integration with various apps and services.
- Power Apps: Tools for building custom business apps without coding skills (only in certain plans).
- Microsoft Bookings: Appointment scheduling and management.
- Microsoft Invoicing: Invoicing and billing for small businesses.
- Microsoft Forms: Survey and form creation tool.
You will also get access to more apps and services available in your Microsoft 365 subscription.
Sign up for the waiting list for the free online course that will help you prepare for the new AI era in Microsoft 365.
Bravo! You get access to free Microsoft 365 trial. Now you should learn more how to use Office 365 trial license. Learn how it can help with freelance, how to setup a tenant and comparison of the Office 365 features.
Do you want more?
Get access and try free Microsoft 365 trial subscriptions for Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams and more.