How to start reading “Office365 atWork” blog?
Welcome to my blog! I’m really glad you visiting my website to find knowledge about Office 365. I’m doing my best to share with you the most valuable articles that will help you to become a successful Office 365 Champion. If you would like to share your feedback and expectations about the blog, feel free to use the Contact section.
Join M365 Champions Community
I want to invite you to join the community of Microsoft 365 Champions. The main goal behind this group is to support each other in daily work with Microsoft 365, share experiences, discuss and help to resolve our problems.
Let’s get to know each other better ?
On this page, you will find information about how to read the blog and where to find the most valuable information.
Microsoft 365 Licensing
Get a better understanding of the Microsoft 365 licenses and subscriptions. Optimize your costs connected with using Microsoft Cloud solutions. Firstly check below posts:
- ? How to get Office 365 for free – learn what are available options to get access to Microsoft 365 for free
- Office 365 changes into Microsoft 365 – description of the rebranding of Office 365 into Microsoft 365 and impact on you
Microsoft 365 Roadmap
In this section, you will find information about Microsoft announcements, plans and changes that will impact the Office 365 environment. You will learn more about Microsoft 365 Roadmap.
Start the reading from:
- Top new features in 2020 – article about most cool features that will be published in 2020, including New Yammer and Project Cortex
- February 2020 ; March 2020 – key new features on Microsoft 265 roadmap
Office 365 Adoption process
Support for the Office 365 Adoption process is one of the main goals for the existence of this blog. I would like to help to engage your business users more in using Office Apps. Series or article on the blog describe efficient aspects of the adoption process:
Why you need the adoption process – start in here to shortly ask yourself why your organization needs additional activities to make Microsoft Cloud used more
Editable adoption posters – Package of editable Adoption posters why adapt your company look & feel and hang in the office. It could be a really quick win in communication with your colleagues ?
How to choose Business Champions – learn how to choose Business Champions that will support you the training activities and evangelization of your team, department or business unit.
- ? Adoption E-learning portal – Deploy ready-to-use Adoption Training portal filled with training materials provided by Microsoft. This must-have solution for every roll-out of Office 365.
- ? Top free Adoption resources – Download top free adoption materials like posters, leaflets, email templates and much more
Part of the shared Adoption materials is available only for the subscribers of the O365 Champions newsletter. You can join today the FREE subscription, get access to additional Tools and get information about new articles on the blog.
You will get access to the 🎁 free package of Office 365 Adoption Tools 🎯.
I hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.
I promise I’m sharing only valuable messages with my readers. I hate SPAM ? You can unsubscribe anytime.
Office 365 App Integration
On the Microsoft 365 you will find dozens of applications. By design, all Apps can be integrated with each other. You don’t have to develop anything. Just configure the integration between them. Start this process with:
- Integration of Microsoft Teams with SharePoint – improve collaboration of your team and include SharePoint functionalities into Microsoft Teams
- Integration of Planner with Teams and SharePoint – bring task management managed on Planner into Teams collaboration or SharePoint Team Site.
- ? Teams Apps for SharePoint based solutions – build Microsoft Teams App that brings SharePoint-based solutions to Teams
SharePoint Modern Intranet
Internal communication is one of the most common usages of the SharePoint platform. Build modern, responsive Intranet Portal using Office 365 just in few steps:
4 key reasons why your company needs Intranet Portal – stop for a moment to think why you need intranet at first step
SharePoint Modern Intranet: Global navigation – build global unified navigation for your SharePoint portal
SharePoint Modern Intranet: Site branding – setup branding for your SharePoint sites
SharePoint Modern Intranet: Site architecture – plan the site architecture and learn more about Modern SharePoint Architecture
SharePoint Modern Intranet: Create Team Site – create modern team sites which will improve collaboration
SharePoint Modern Intranet: Create Intranet Portal – learn how to create engaging landing page for your intranet
? 12 great examples of Modern SharePoint Intranet – Take a look at how Modern SharePoint intranet could look like. Find inspirations for your portal.
? Seventeen modern SharePoint Templates for Office 365 – Deploy automatically 17 beautiful modern site templates for your SharePoint Online. Speed up the setup of the intranet thanks to ready and FREE products.
- Crisis Communication site template – Deploy crisis communication template site for your SharePoint portal
If you would like to set up your SharePoint Online environment you need to prepare some recommendations for the users. SharePoint Governance article series will help you to get through the administration setup of your modern collaboration space build on SharePoint.
- Administration Setup of SharePoint Online – setup your SharePoint proper way
- Modern SharePoint Web Parts – learn about new possibilities connected with new modern SharePoint webparts
- Fix performance issues on SharePoint Online – get to know how to improve the performance of SharePoint site
Thanks for your time spend on my blog I hope I helped you to understand Office 365 better 😉