Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
Subscription costs: $10.00 monthly subscription / $8.25 annual commitment
Office client suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote for PC and Mac fully installed apps included
Key Office 365 apps: OneDrive
Other benefits: ? 1 TB for file storage
Trial license: 25 subscriptions for 3o day. ? Try it for FREE!
❌ Microsoft Teams and Exchange Online email are not included
What is Microsoft 365 Apps?
Microsoft 365 Apps for a business plan is a very basic license that provides access to Office desktop apps for PC and Mac. Business Apps subscription dedicated for small and middle organizations (up to 300 employees) which deliver efficiency of Microsoft 365.
As a part of Microsoft Apps subscription you getting additional access to 1 TB of storage in OneDrive.
Description of Microsoft 365 Apps service
? maximum number of Microsoft 365 Business licenses 300 (you can mix them with E subscriptions)
? desktop versions of Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
? Office apps available for five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user
? 1 TB online storage for files and data per user
? on phone and web support from Microsoft
? licenses for commercial use
? SLA 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee
Microsoft 365 Apps included Office client apps
Subscription includes Microsoft Office client suite fully installed on PC or Mac. You will get access to local Office applications:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Publisher (PC only)
- Microsoft Access (PC only)
Microsoft 365 Apps included only OneDrive from Office 365 online apps
Subscription included only OneDrive from Office 365 online apps.
Microsoft Teams or Exchange Online email is not included.
30 days trial subscription of Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
Microsoft 365 Apps features
Apps for Business subscription delivers key business features necessary for modern collaboration focuses on remote work.
Online file and data storage with secure sharing
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive; your changes are updated across your synced devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Cloud-based advanced security tools
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
- Gather feedback from your customers and employees with Microsoft Forms
Office 365 applications available in Microsoft 365 Apps plan
Review how Microsoft 365 Apps for Business user license compares with other Business and Enterprise plans.
Key Office 365 features available in Microsoft 365 Apps for Business subscription
Check which key business features are available in Microsoft 365 Apps license.
Other Microsoft 365 plans that could interest you
Microsoft 365 plans are not free, but … you can start with the 30 days trial subscription and play it before you will decide to put investments in new tools.
Microsoft Office 365 Trial licenses: