Office 365 E1
Subscription costs: $8.00 monthly subscription / $8.00 annual commitment
Office client suite: not included. Web-based Office Online available
Key Office 365 apps: Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Apps, Power Automate are included
Other benefits: ? Email with 50 GB mailbox ? 1 TB for file storage ? HD video conferencing ? 99,9% uptime
Trial license: not available. You can try the E3 Trial license. ? Try it for FREE!
What is Office 365 E1?
Office 365 E1 is a basic Microsoft 365 plan for an Enterprise organization. E1 subscription delivers efficiency of Microsoft 365 including all key Office 365 apps supporting real-time collaboration including professional email, online data storage, team collaboration solutions and video conferencing tools. Moreover, the Office 365 E1 license giving access to dozens of additional applications included in Office 365 Enterprise.
E1 plan is the best choice for companies looking for fully remote working and collaboration solutions, like Microsoft Teams. Advanced security features connected with remote ready collaboration environment offer a secure, modern workplace. This plan does not include Office client apps for PC or Mac. Web-based Office Online apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint are included.
In case of complex usage of Microsoft 365 services and integration with on-premise environments, Office 365 Enterprise plans are the right choice
Sign up for the free online course that will help you and your organization prepare for the new Generative AI era..
Description of Office 365 E1 service
? no limited number of users/licenses
? web-based Office apps
? 50 GB mailbox with custom domain address
? 1 TB online storage for files and data per user
? modern remote teamwork based on Microsoft Teams
? on phone and web support from Microsoft
? licenses for commercial use
? SLA 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee
Office 365 E1 does not include Office client apps
Subscription includes Office Online apps: Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, Outlook Online and OneNote Online.
Office 365 E1 included key Office 365 online apps
Subscription included all main Office 365 online apps:
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Planner
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
Additional Microsoft 365 applications included in Office 365 E1 plan
The plan covers also additional, less popular Office 365 applications:
- Office Delve
- Microsoft Whiteboard
- Office 365 Groups
- Microsoft Kaziala Pro
- Skype for Business on the web
- Microsoft Stream
- Microsft Sway
- Microsoft My Analytics
- Microsoft To Do
- Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Shifts
30 days trial subscription of Office 365 E3
Office 365 E1 features
E1 subscription delivers key business features necessary for modern collaboration focuses on remote work.
Teamwork and communication based on Microsoft Teams
- Host online meetings and video calls with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
Mobile collaboration based on web and mobile versions of Office apps
- Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for iOS and Android on up to 5 mobile devices and 5 tablets
- Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
Professional email and calendaring services
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name (for example, email@example.com)
- Business-class email on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
Online file and data storage with secure sharing
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synced devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Cloud-based advanced security tools
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days
- Gather feedback from your customers and employees with Microsoft Forms
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Track information and work that matters most to your team with Microsoft Lists
- Make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings
Advanced analytics solutions
- Work smarter with personal and organizational productivity insights. Make fast, informed decisions with advanced analytical capabilities.
- Analyze user wellbeing and performance using MyAnalytics
Compex device and management
- Help users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. Flexible management and powerful security solutions let you deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
- Develop complex integration using Microsoft Graph API
Active Directory integration identity and access management
- Secure connections between people, devices, apps, and data. Increase your security and productivity with a single, holistic identity solution that gives you flexibility and control.
- Implement On-premises Active Directory sync for SSO
Office 365 applications available in Office 365 E1 plan
Review how Office 365 E1 user license compares with other Business and Enterprise plans.
Key Office 365 features available in Office 365 E1 subscription
Check which key business features are available in Office 365 E1 license.
Other Microsoft 365 plans that could interest you
Microsoft 365 plans are not free, but … you can start with the 30 days trial subscription and play it before you will decide to put investments in new tools.
Microsoft Office 365 Trial licenses: