Office 365 Change Management & Adoption – How to choose Business Champions
The success of the adoption process rests on the shoulders of business users.
The nomination of the right Business Champions could help you to properly adopt Office 365 Apps by the business users.
- Office 365 Change Management & Adoption – Why you need change & adoption process
- Office 365 editable posters
- Office 365 Change Management & Adoption – How to choose Business Champions
- Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways – must-have solution
- Office 365 Change Management & Adoption – Top free resources
- Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics – Usage & license reporting
- How to prepare for the new Yammer
- Prepare yourself for live events in Teams & Yammer
- Download Office 365 apps logos Scheduled for April 19, 2021
Why Business Champions are needed?
The adoption process is challenging for the organization because of the lack of engagement of business users to Office 365 rollout. Moving the business side of your organization to utilize more Office 365 Apps need a strong partnership with .... the business. If you will focus on IT side you will be able to manage a very narrow part of your company.
This is the reason why you need to go wide with looking for ambassadors of Office 365. Having engaged partners across the organization will help to reach more of your colleagues.
Size of the Business Champions team
There's no one, universal size of Business Champions team. From my experience team of 10 to 15 members will guarantee a strong representation of the business side. The biggest challenge with building the team is to have engaged Champions. It will be great if the team will have 6 fully-engaged members.
Finally, you will need to build the team that will fit the best to the local unique environment.
Main tasks of the Business Champions
Tasks and responsibilities on the Business Champions:
- representation of business needs and challenges
- participation in Discovery Workshops
- engagement in project and timeline planning
- beeing the first to learn about Office 365
- beeing the ambassador of the Office 365 platform for the colleagues
How to choose Office 365 Business Champions?
You can get access to a high-resolution version of the above infographic. Just choose the button
Please feel free to use the infographic in your organization as you wish. At the same time please do not resell them to other organizations or people. The main idea of them is to share them for free. Thanks.
Subscribe and receive access to a huge package of ready-to-use templates, flyers, posters, announcements, emails and much more ☝
- Admin (6)
- Blog (1)
- Exchange Online (1)
- Forms (1)
- Guest articles (1)
- Interviews (1)
- Licensing (6)
- Microsoft Bookings (1)
- Microsoft Lists (8)
- Microsoft Outlook (2)
- Microsoft Teams (15)
- Microsoft Viva (2)
- Office 365 (14)
- OneDrive (6)
- Planner (2)
- Podcasts (5)
- Power Apps (1)
- Power Automate (9)
- Power BI (1)
- Roadmap (9)
- Security & Compliance (1)
- SharePoint Online (41)
- Stream (1)
- To Do (1)
- Videos (12)
- Yammer (5)