SharePoint file size limits in Office 365
When you working with files in SharePoint Online you need to know SharePoint file size limits.
Plan the way how you will work with files in Office 365 based on file size limitations.
- How to create subsites in SharePoint Online
- How to delete SharePoint site
- How to change SharePoint logo
- SharePoint file size limits in Office 365
- SharePoint storage limits in Office 365
- SharePoint list limits in Office 365
- Hot to add SharePoint to file explorer
- How to use Recycle Bin on SharePoint Scheduled for November 29, 2021
SharePoint Online is the perfect solution to host the document and files. When you planing store your data in SharePoint you need to know to SharePoint limitations, especially file size limits.
Learn about SharePoint Online file size limits in Office 365.
What is the SharePoint file size limit?
SharePoint file size limits you should know when you are working in Office 365:
- 250 GB - file size upload limit.
- 250 MB - file size attachment to a list limit
- 100 GB - moving/copying files size limit
- 30 000 - number of files used in moving/copying limit
- 15 GB - file size limit in moving/copying
Remember about SharePoint file size limitation in Office 365.
Other SharePoint limitations you should know
SharePoint Online has other limits you should understand:
Get to know the SharePoint file size limit in Office 365 and prepare yourself for possible limitations.
- Admin (9)
- Blog (1)
- Exchange Online (5)
- Forms (2)
- Guest articles (1)
- Interviews (2)
- Licensing (17)
- Microsoft Bookings (1)
- Microsoft Lists (8)
- Microsoft Outlook (5)
- Microsoft Teams (29)
- Microsoft Viva (2)
- Office 365 (19)
- OneDrive (7)
- Planner (3)
- Podcasts (6)
- Power Apps (2)
- Power Automate (13)
- Power BI (1)
- Power Virtual Agents (2)
- Roadmap (9)
- Security & Compliance (2)
- SharePoint Online (58)
- Stream (1)
- To Do (1)
- Videos (23)
- Windows 365 (1)
- Yammer (6)