SharePoint storage limits in Office 365
When you working with files in SharePoint Online you need to understand SharePoint storage limits in Office 365.
Plan your usage of Office 365 and the storage you plan to use in SharePoint.
- How to create subsites in SharePoint Online
- How to delete SharePoint site
- How to change SharePoint logo
- SharePoint file size limits in Office 365
- SharePoint storage limits in Office 365
- SharePoint list limits in Office 365
- Hot to add SharePoint to file explorer
- How to use Recycle Bin on SharePoint Scheduled for November 29, 2021
SharePoint Online in Office 365 is responsible for hosting the data. The storage of files and documents in SharePoint Online has some limitations. Get to know how to plan SharePoint storage.
Learn about SharePoint Online storage limits in Office 365.
What is the SharePoint storage limit in Office 365?
SharePoint storage limitations you should know when you are working in Office 365:
- 1 TB + 10GB per licensed user - total storage limit for SharePoint Online
- 25 TB - maximal storage per SharePoint site - limit
- 2.000.000 - maximal number of SharePoint sites - limit
Remember about the SharePoint storage limitations in Office 365.
Other SharePoint limitations you should know
SharePoint Online has other limits you should understand:
Get to know the SharePoint storage limits in Office 365 and prepare yourself for possible limitations.
- Admin (9)
- Blog (1)
- Exchange Online (5)
- Forms (2)
- Guest articles (1)
- Interviews (2)
- Licensing (17)
- Microsoft Bookings (1)
- Microsoft Lists (8)
- Microsoft Outlook (5)
- Microsoft Teams (29)
- Microsoft Viva (2)
- Office 365 (19)
- OneDrive (7)
- Planner (3)
- Podcasts (6)
- Power Apps (2)
- Power Automate (13)
- Power BI (1)
- Power Virtual Agents (2)
- Roadmap (9)
- Security & Compliance (2)
- SharePoint Online (58)
- Stream (1)
- To Do (1)
- Videos (23)
- Windows 365 (1)
- Yammer (6)